Then the real grown up stuff started happening...home inspections, paper work, praying, praying, praying, and receiving what God has picked out for me. So, I was now on a mission for things/necessities, it was a foreclosure, so it did not have all the appliances and some other things that you "must" have in your home. So, I got the word out that I was in need of the following items:
- Dryer (received for FREE within in a week of requesting it!) Blessing #1
- Refrigerator (received for FREE within a week or 2 of requesting it!) Blessing #2, then had a minor problem and had to go a different route, and in turn received yet another FREE refrigerator from a very nice older man, whom I would ask you say a prayer or peace and joy over. so, Blessing #4
- Washing Machine (purchased for a very low price off of Craigslist, and it is a good washing machine) Blessing #3
- Inspection on my home was perfect, other than the minor visual things you could see that needed repaired! Blessing #5
- Received a 1 year Home warranty Blessing #6
Through this whole process I have seen what God can do. I am a very skeptical, scared, afraid of making a bad decision kind of girl...but, ever since I took that HUGE step of Faith...God has done nothing but confirm and bless me that this was the path that He called me on and He has been showing Himself to me in so many ways.
Blessings #9 family! I don't know what I would do without my family, my mom and step dad seem to step up at any time or season in my life. My sister for giving of her time and talents. My dad for helping in "his" way. :) My niece for wanting to be a part of all of this in helping and claiming her very own room at my new house.
Blessings #10 faithful friends! I have been extremely blessed by several friends that have gone far above and beyond what they were ever expected. From going and picking up refrigerator #1 and then in turn going and picking up refrigerator #2 and then helping move me.
Words really can not express the gratitude that I have for all of those who have prayed over me, helped me and loved me with actions and words here most recently and over the years.
Blessing #11 my home has been prayed over and I know God has put me there. And I can find rest in Him and His promises!