Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Feelings, Emotions, Thoughts

Do you ever think too much? Do you ever get overly sensitive? I do! I drive myself nuts sometimes worrying about why people act the way they do. I'm always so certain I've done something to make them in a bad mood. Well, that can't be right...again this is another place the stupid devil attacks me! He really tries to put negative worrisome thoughts in my head constantly, but I am wising up and not letting his stupid schemes defeat me any more!

Don't get me wrong, I still struggle! Obviously today I failed, but praise Jesus for His love and mercy! His mercies are new EVERY morning!

Thank you, Jesus for your truly unfailing love!

Romans 15:13 need to ring in my mind;
"May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace as you trust in him, so that you may overflow with hope by the power of the Holy Spirit."

Lord, help me to overflow with Your joyful and steady loving spirit!

Jill 

1 comment:

  1. I swear we are twins in our thinking. I have always struggled with this- you are not alone! Love you girl!

    ReplyDelete