Tuesday, May 4, 2010

8 Dresses...

Do you think I could have a movie based on 8 bridesmaid dresses?  ha ha ha!  I am beginning to think that I could open a resale shop of bridesmaid dresses!  Yes, it is true.  I have been a bridesmaid 8 times.  2 just this year alone.  Though I am so grateful and honored to be in so many weddings, I am ready for a break of them for a while.  I have just recently decided that maybe my childhood dream will change a bit.  I have always wanted a wedding...now after being in 8, I am thinking that eloping and spending the money on a very nice honeymoon sounds A LOT more appealing to me.  The good news is, I don't have to worry about that right now!  :)  All in God's timing, I know!  I would take a picture of all of them...but to be honest I think I finally threw some of the oldies from the 90's in the trash. :)

Life has been interesting the past few months.  Good, but interesting.  I have had some minor drama, but luckily the Lord has opened my eyes to see A LOT!  And I am so grateful for the things that He has opened my eyes to see.  Thank you, Lord for your grace and your wisdom!

Here are a few pictures of my favorite things! 

No comments:

Post a Comment