Saturday, May 15, 2010

Pray with Me

I desperately desire to be a better christian.  I have been doing a very lousy job for several months now.  I am struggling with just picking up the bible and reading it and even worse, I am struggling to pray.  So, I ask my friends to pray with me.  Pray that I will get that fire back.  I have been a very bad example to many friends and people I don't even know.  I get so weary in waiting to see what the Lord has in store for me.  I seem to fall into a pit when something goes wrong in my life.  I DON'T want to do that any more!  I also don't want to be tested and have any more pain.  But, that is not the way life is supposed to be.  God never said the christian life will be easy. 

This verse was sent to me via my daily email and it is so great!  "As you do not know the path of the wind, or how the body is formed in a mother's womb, so you cannot understand the work of God, the Maker of all things."  Ecclesiastes 11:5  I need to moment by moment remember this promise from the Lord.  I WILL NOT understand His ways, but I just have to believe that He will show me in His time.

Thanks for praying with me!  Have a good weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment