Friday, May 22, 2009

No title...

I couldn't think of a good title for this post, so that is why it is what it is. This post probably won't be very long.

Just feeling a little down this evening. I have been so grateful and glad that the sunshine has been here for a whole WEEK! Thank you, Jesus! Sunshine does wonders for me!

Things I would like to shed from myself emotionally....
People pleasing
Approval addiction
Desire for people to like me
Sadness for being single and lonely sometimes
Sadness for not having what I would like to have

If you have some time, I know these are very minor things in the world of all the bigger issues, but just say a prayer that I can shed these things and get my desire back to serve Jesus and love Him out of control.

I hope you all have a wonderful holiday weekend.

Talk to you soon!

1 comment:

  1. I am reading a book called Pleasers by Dr. Kevin Leman. It is amazing- I struggled with the first three on your list as well, and this has changed my life- I highly suggest you read it!

    ReplyDelete