Thursday, March 5, 2009

Almost Friday!!!

This post will be short and sweet but I just wanted to write a quick note. I love Fridays! I guess because I know the weekend is here and if I am a lucky single woman, I can sleep in a little on Saturdays! But, I will say, the older I get the early I get up! Grrr....

I received a massage for my big 30 from a friend and I decided to use it tonight and may I just say that it was absolutely HEAVENLY! I am sure I will be sore tomorrow, but I find it so worth it!

So, tomorrow I have my 1st annual review at work, so pray for me. I am so thankful to have a job in this mess. I believe it will go fine, but I just hate these things. I would like to get a raise, but, like I just said, I am so thankful to have a job, so I have to be prepared to not get one. It hasn't been looking so good for other people in my office, so that is why I say that.

Well, I am almost done with my Daniel bible study and I feel like I am finally starting to get some of the stuff (of course at the end, I finally start picking it up). I find it thoroughly exciting when I learn something new from God and His Holy word, the Bible.

One last thing, looks like the BEACH is going to be a reality for me this summer and I can not, can NOT wait for it! I love the beach, I feel so relaxed and refreshed when I am there and I feel like this will be a great time for me to relax and just spend some time with the Lord. Luckily I am going with a friend and some of her friends that won't require me to do a lot unless of course I want too. IN other words, I will not be hurting feelings if I just want to stay at the beach!

Ok, well going to do some bible study and then off to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment