Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Cranky day...

Is it just me or is there something in the air today. Nothing even happened today, I have just been really tired and this afternoon I just felt really cranky and like I am doing too much! Well, I know that part is true. I seem to have something to do almost every night of the week. I am the type of person that needs some down time. Funny thing, my last Daniel bible study last night was on trying to not complain! Hmmm...What can I say, I have a lot of things to work on. One at a time.

Then Belle seemed to be so wired and disobedient. I am so sad that she might start be starting that bratty dog stage. Well, I am the first to tell you, I will NOT put up with it. I will being doing my best to nip that phase in the bud.

So, anyone have a blessing or a prayer request they would like me to pray for them about? I love to think about other people to get the focus off of myself.

Have a good night and a good day tomorrow.

I will leave you with this, just in case you had a weird day or just if you want to laugh....

1 comment:

  1. I hear ya! I've been really cranky lately. I'm not sure what it is. I saw on a Dr. Phil show today that his wife Robin was talking about hormone's being out of balance. I may have to get mine checked out! How have you been?

    ReplyDelete